Grace M. Kulkoski
Areas of Practice/Concentration
- Civil Litigation
- Worker's Compensation
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 2008
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2005
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, James E. Doyle Inn of Courts
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta
- Recipient, Advanced Opportunity Fellowship
- Dean's List
- Member, Indigenous Law Students Association
- Criminal Appeals Project
Articles & Publications
- CTCW Journal, "Superseding Intervening Course. A New Look at an Old Doctrine."
- CTCW Journal, "Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Medicare Set Asides"
- Wisconsin Law Journal - Interviewed and featured in the article, "New
- Rules Create Controversy Over Medicare Set Asides"
- All Wisconsin State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers "Rising Stars"-