Disclaimer, Terms, and Conditions of Use
Peterson, Johnson & Murray, S.C., publishes this web site (http://www.pjmlaw.com/) as a service to our clients and friends. We want you to understand the terms and conditions under which we provide this service, and would ask that you carefully read the following:
"We", "Our", and "Us" refer to Peterson, Johnson & Murray, S.C.
"You" and "Your" refer to you, the user of this site, whether an individual, corporation, governmental unit, trust, estate, or other recognized legal entity.
"Site" and "web site" refer to all pages accessible at "http://www.pjmlaw.com".
1. Our site is not intended to be legal advice, and is not applicable to all individuals' unique legal situations. We strongly recommend that, if you are in need of legal advice, you should consult in person with an attorney who is fully aware of your needs. Any use of material contained in this web site is at the user's sole risk, and we expressly disclaim any liability for the use thereof.
2. We welcome you to contact us with questions or comments regarding this site. However, the mere act of contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information you disclose in such contact is not privileged, and may be disclosed to others. We do, however, welcome the opportunity to represent you in accordance with our usual procedures for accepting new clients.
3. Links on this site may lead to other web sites. We do not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of any materials on sites other than our own.
4. While the Internet is a convenient, fast, and inexpensive way to communicate, it is not completely secure. There is a chance, however remote, that electronic mail you send to us may be wrongfully intercepted by a third party. Confidential information you transmit to us could be intercepted and disseminated without your knowledge. If you are a client, and you choose to transmit confidential information to us via Internet electronic mail, you expressly waive any claim against Peterson, Johnson & Murray, S.C. in the event that such information is intercepted or disseminated by a third party. You further expressly acknowledge that transmission of confidential data to us via Internet electronic mail may, in part, constitute a waiver of the attorney-client privilege.
5. This web site is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation, especially in jurisdictions where this site does not comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules. This web site is not an express invitation for an attorney-client relationship.
6. We strive to ensure that the information contained on this web site is interesting, informative, and up-to-date. However, no warranty, express or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any of the information contained on this site. No warranty is made regarding this site's merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from computer viruses. You expressly agree that the use of this site is at your own risk.
7. Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, resources that are free and publicly available today may require a fee or restrict access in the future, and the location of this site may change as menus, home pages, and files are reorganized and updated. Peterson, Johnson & Murray, S.C. expressly disclaims any warranty or representation that this site's availability will be uninterrupted, or that it will be error-free.
8. This entire web site is Copyright ©1997-1998 by Peterson, Johnson & Murray, S.C. All rights reserved. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission. This site may contain words and phrases which are copyrighted, trademarks, or registered trademarks; they are the copyright, trademark, or registered trademark of their respective holder(s).
Questions about this disclaimer or this site in general?
Please email us.